Entry Requirements for Residential Care at CSV
Eligibility for entry into Cardinal Stepinac Village is dependent upon holding a current assessment by an Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT), the availability of a vacancy and the facility being able to provide the necessary care. Aged Care Assessment Teams may be contacted through most public hospitals or by calling Ph 1800 052 222
For entry to Cardinal Stepinac Village please fill out ‘’ the contact us’’ form below and an appointment will be arranged to discuss the admission.
The following documentation should be brought to pre admission meeting:
- Completed Application Form (available from CSV)
- Completed ACAT assessment
- Assets Assessment Statement
- If applicable, a copy of Enduring Power of Attorney and Enduring Guardianship
- Contact details of the Executor (as nominated in your will).
- Contact details of two ‘’responsible persons’’
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Need Further Help? Feel free to contact us